Thursday, December 4, 2008

My First sketch

I've decided to try and do a weekly sketch, creative blog. Where I either sketch or make something neat. This first one I got a little carried away with, it kind of reminds me of a cross between my sister, Beth and one of the Golden Girls. I've been pretty busy lately, but I'll try to keep up. Maybe sometimes talk about a movie or tv show as well. I've recently *started* watching Lost, and it's really addictive, I blew through season one in a weekend. If anyone wants me to do a specific drawing or has any ideas for an image, let me know! I am open to pretty much anything. Also, if you have any constructive criticism, that is appreciated also.

When I created this first image I was in a very 80's mood...perhaps I should have added shoulder pads? Next time I'm thinking of doing a drawing based upon a story that my friend once told me...

3 comments:

Leigh said...

How about a picture of Goghee or Seanie?
I love the Beth Golden Girl!
Quite peachy!

dan pinto said...

Yay! Carolyn!

Blogs are fun!

kelly! said...

go carolyn go! you may have possibly inspired me to try mine again...