Thursday, December 4, 2008

My First sketch

I've decided to try and do a weekly sketch, creative blog. Where I either sketch or make something neat. This first one I got a little carried away with, it kind of reminds me of a cross between my sister, Beth and one of the Golden Girls. I've been pretty busy lately, but I'll try to keep up. Maybe sometimes talk about a movie or tv show as well. I've recently *started* watching Lost, and it's really addictive, I blew through season one in a weekend. If anyone wants me to do a specific drawing or has any ideas for an image, let me know! I am open to pretty much anything. Also, if you have any constructive criticism, that is appreciated also.

When I created this first image I was in a very 80's mood...perhaps I should have added shoulder pads? Next time I'm thinking of doing a drawing based upon a story that my friend once told me...

3 comments:

Leigh said...

How about a picture of Goghee or Seanie?
I love the Beth Golden Girl!
Quite peachy!

Dan Pinto said...

Yay! Carolyn!

Blogs are fun!

kelly shibazzle. said...

go carolyn go! you may have possibly inspired me to try mine again...