Sunday, March 29, 2009

Biddles

I wanted to do a red background with explosions of yellow here and there, but I started on the background layer in photoshop so I'd mess it up if I tried to do that now. It's still a fun little drawing, at least I think so.
I'm a PA for PFFR now and it's awesome. Everyone's super cool and nice. I get to do some 8-bit animation jawns for Xavier: The Renegade Angel. It's pretty sweet. Yeah. Wednesday is figure drawing, I need to get better before I post any of my drawrings from the sessions. Also drawing on the subway stinks especially in the morning when the N, W is a zoo. I can't believe they're jacking up prices in June. Oh well. Life goes on. I'm happy now and things're good. I need to take a trip soon and roll down some grassy hills. Maybe visit the Tracy or Gretel soon or both. That'd be mighty sweet. :D

No comments: